Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: August Recap

Summer has flown by, hasn't it?!  I can't believe it's almost September.  I've been so busy at work that I haven't had a spare second to spend updating the blog, and I try not to spend any weekend or night time on the computer.  So, that's the reason there haven't been many posts lately.  And, to be honest, I haven't been taking nearly as many pictures due to the fact that Evie is still wearing all her same summer clothes (she's been in a size 18-24 months for a while now) AND the fact that she is a constantly moving target with no time to waste posing for pictures!  As a result, our weekly Wardrobe Wednesday posts are likely a thing of the past, but maybe I can do them monthly from now on.  Here's a little of what Evie has been wearing this month...



First Day of Toddler Class!




Happy Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment